Dienstag, 18. September 2012

I love fishies


I don't really know why, but I've always loved fishes ^^ Even when I was a kid and my Mum would go to the Aquarium with me I would stare at the fishes in awe. Especially sharks  ♡ I don't really know, but I've always been attracted to them. My Mum told me recently that she had to drag me away from the shark tanks. Because I would just stay there and stare at them and even now when I go to the Aquarium I could stand there all day and watch them (well not only the sharks obviously).

 taken from Shark-Ray  

Taken from Shark-Ray

I also have a little soft spot for clown fishes, sea horses and Siamese Fighting Fish ♡



taken from Beyond the Sea

Taken from Beyond the Sea


These are the pictures I took while going to the Zoo with my bestie.














So I guess these are enough pictures for one day ^^ I would love to post more pictures and spazz a bit more about fishies, but I have to return to my vocable cards now >.<

Take care ♡

4 Kommentare:

  1. Also ich bin ja mehr für Schildkröten zu haben :D
    Aber Fische sind auch echt toll^^ Vor allem Haie find ich auch faszinierend, die haben halt einfach so ne beeindruckende Aura ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, Shildkröten sind auch toll :D
    Und ja endlich mal einer der mich versteht :D Ich kann auch nicht verstehen, das Menschen diese wunderbaren Wesen ausrotten wollen :O Aber Clown Fische musst du doch mögen :D Das sind kleine Nemos XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Clownfische sehen schon niedlich aus, aber die sind mir zu scheu XD Immer in ihren Anemonen versteckt XD Also mit Haien schwimmen muss ich auch nicht^^' Aber wenn die Menschen angreifen sind die Menschen auch selber Schuld! Was machen die auch in deren Revier :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ja ! Ich bin da 200% deiner Meinung. Der Mensch hat im Revier des Haies nichts zu suchen!
    Hast du schon gehört, das die Australier es jetzt wieder erlauben Haie zu töten :O

    AntwortenLöschen

© ♥ Sparkling Kiwi♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena