Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

[Review] Etude House -Follow me Tint #2 Tangerine

Today I want to review a lip tint I bought a few weeks ago. It's the Follow me Lip Tint #2 Tangerine Follower, from the Miss Tangerine collection by Etude House. I have to admit, I only wanted to buy it because Etude House choose 2NE1's Dara to be the Model for this line =3


What Etude House says: Energetic lip expression with trendy, UV Protection tint colour. This cool, glossy tint stick goes on clear but changes shades according to your passion.






The packaging has cute stripes on it in different light orange shades, as well as a lovely Logo in an darker orange colour as well as cute little drawings of Tangerines. There is also a description of the product in Korean and English as well as the hint that the lip tint has SPF 13.





The container is white and his little light orange dots on it, as well as the product and line name.

                                                                      (without flashlight)

                                                                      (with flashlight)

The Tint has a really nice tangerine colour which isn't too obvious and a bit glossy.
It also doesn't fell sticky on the lips and I only have to reply it once or twice when I'm at University.

So over all I have to say, that I really like the product. The colour is amazing and matches the tone of my skin really well. I also really like the fact that it has spf 1,3which comes in really handy especially in the summer month =3  and I really like the design of the lip stick. A fact that I dislike is that it's  sometimes  hard to get the right amount of color on the lips due to the fact the color does depent on the body temperature.
Would I get it again? Yes, if it weren't for the fact, that there are lots of other lipsticks/lip tints out there, that I wanna try.

Did you guys try it? What do you think about it

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© ♥ Sparkling Kiwi♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena