Samstag, 19. Mai 2012

Sleepless …


…  no not in Seattle, but I really can’t sleep right now. The thing is I react to caffeine really extreme and even though I just drank 2 cups of cappuccino this noon, I’m still wide awake now (4.40 A.M) and watching reruns of Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid. Since one of the TV Channels here has it's Football day and after broadcasting the final of the Champions League, there now airing the semi final reruns =D  Actually I thought about studying a bit, but at the moment, I really don’t want to 

But I really want to share a video with you though. Lately (these last months) I’ve become quite obsessed with SHINee’s Maknae Taemin and while clicking thru youtube videos, I found the most adorable video ever:



Do you know the problem of reacting this extreme to caffeine ? and what do you think about  our adorable Maknae ?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© ♥ Sparkling Kiwi♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena