Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

Taking a break ...

Study, study and study! I feel like that's all I'm doing these last days >.< So today,  I decided to take a break  and meet up with a friend from middle school and have breakfast with her and catch up on what's been going on in our lives recently (obviously not to much in mine). Eventhough I have to admit the breakfast in our local Café wasn't the best ....

And I wanted to ask you guys, since I am currently on a writers block, what would you like to read? Do you have anything you'd like to read about ?

2 Kommentare:

  1. bildeeeer, ich mag bilder am liebsten X)
    bilder von essen, von dir, von dem, was du machst oder von süßen dingen, die du so findest :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke ^^ ich werde dann ab montag extra für dich gaaanz viele bilder posten =D

    AntwortenLöschen

© ♥ Sparkling Kiwi♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena